Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver Download – The Canon CanoScan 3000F Colour Impression Scanner is really a compact scanner that provides advanced functions and affordability. The “Send to Cloud” operation, as an example, allows you upload photographs and paperwork on the Cloud with exceptional ease. One The 3000f scanner offers a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of the two photographs and files.
The Automobile Document Resolve characteristic mechanically creates gorgeous scans with innovative picture evaluation and area-by-area information correction, although Vehicle Scan Mode3 instantly evaluates the merchandise remaining scanned and will save it using the appropriate configurations.
The LiDE120 scanner can help you efficiently work with four EZ Buttons that permit you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or build a PDF in a snap. Furthermore, it examines rapid, making a letter dimension shade scan in around 16 seconds. Four What is additional, the CanoScan 3000F scanner employs one USB cable for both data and ability, so plugging in is simple. The CanoScan 3000F consists of My Image Garden, a convenient computer software package that makes organizing your images enjoyment and easy.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Specification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color (RGB) LED
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, PDF, Send
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external , Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Power Requirements: Hi-Speed USB
Canon CanoScan 3000F Feature:
- Excellent Resolution – 2400 x 4800 dpi maximum optical resolution, 48-bit color depth with over 281 trillion possible colors and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.2
- High-Speed Scan – Delivers a letter size color scan in approx. 16 seconds.4
Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS and Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.