Canon Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) – The Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is a plug-in for Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later. It enables easy printing of web pages. It includes a print preview function, clipping function, and layout editing function. Canon Software Easy-WebPrint EX can be a toolbar software for the World-wide-web Explorer browser that enables you to quickly and swiftly print out web content. The installation approach poses no troubles, can take a handful of clicks along with a few seconds to complete.
The toolbar is routinely extra towards the browser quickly while you open it. It’s not named ‘Easy’-WebPrint for almost nothing. Certainly employing it is as simple as an application of this sort might be. You have got fast access to all its features directly from the toolbar without the need of needing to search for them.
The browsers Easy-WebPrint EX does not support are shown below.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or less.
- 64-bit version of Internet Explorer 7 to 10.
- The browsers other than Internet Explorer (such as Firefox, etc.)When using any of these browsers, Easy-WebPrint EX can be installed. However, the functions of Easy-WebPrint EX are not available.
– The supported models have been added.
– The installer has been replaced.
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX OS Support: Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ -Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit).
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 for Windows
- File version: 1.7.0
- File Size: 15 MB
- Filename: ewpx-win-1_7_0-ea23.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.