Canon IJ Printers PIXMA iP1900 Software Driver Download – Canon PIXMA iP1900 Colour Inkjet is usually an affordable inkjet. It could have the couple with the bells and whistles of additional costly devices. However, it can switch out simple textual content pages, color graphics and much more than passable shiny photographs, with hardly any complaint.
The iP1900 is decked out entirely in black plastic, even though, apart from two front corner panels, they don’t glow just like a Steinway. For anyone trying just to take a picture of this printer, that’s excellent information. Alternatively, the determinedly matte black circumstance seems by some means purposeful, in comparison with additional modern shiny plastic units.
Canon IJ Printers PIXMA iP1900
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP SP2 or later Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or then
iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- File version: [Ver.2.20] – Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS. – Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- File Size: 10 MB
- Filename: ip1900svst220ea24.exe
iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)
- File version: 2.20
- File Size: 11 MB
- Filename: ip1900svst64220ea24.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.