Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver Download – Canon imageCLASS D550 gives features, toughness, and effectiveness in excellent quality, a responsible printer that is perfect for your business surroundings. The Canon imageCLASS D550 has print, scan and replica capabilities so that you can accomplish important jobs with just one machine.
Your qualified high-quality paperwork is written at speeds of up to 26 internet pages for each moment in black and white, along with your initially duplicate in the arms in less than 9 seconds. The Canon imageCLASS D550 features a compact style that fits anyplace as part of your home or business office and provides a 250-sheet paper cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray, and 50-sheet duplex doc feeder.
- Copy Resolution (up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to): Up to 26cpm Letter
- Type: Monochrome Laser
- No. of Copies: Maximum 99 copies
- Zoom: 25-400% in 1% increments
- Duplex Versatility – two-sided copying, printing, and scanning
- Copy and Print in black & white at up to 26 ppm
- Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 6 seconds
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning resolution
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette plus single-sheet multipurpose tray
- Single Cartridge System for cost-efficient supplies replenishment
Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.