Canon imageCLASS MF8180C Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon Color imageCLASS MF8180C could print, copy, check out, and fax both solitary- and two-sided papers, print from a USB thumb push or mobile machine (the latter provided that your network provides a wireless get obtain to stage), scan into a USB thumb drive, community folder, or Computer system, can purpose being a standalone facsimile machine or mail faxes from a Pc.
Canon imageCLASS MF8180C Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF8180C Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.