Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Driver Download – Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Document Scanner Black and White A Dynamic and User-Friendly Doc Scanning Resolution Enable enhance office environment efficiency and productivity along with the user-friendly Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 place of work document scanner.
With Canon imageFORMULA DR C240 its strong doc capture capabilities and dynamic capability to scan many document sorts like passports, this scanner can certainly convert paper-based paperwork into high-quality, electronic data files for just about any business environment.
Sectors such as authorities, fiscal / banking, insurance policy, lodging providers, transportation, rental and leasing companies, authorized providers, and even more can gain from the dynamic scanning the DR-C240 scanner gives. It might be accustomed to combine information and facts into electronic workflows for procedure automation and information distribution whilst helping to maximize collaboration amid persons or workgroups.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.