Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers & Software Download for OS Windwos, Mac and Linux – Canon MAXIFY MB2040 This compact All-In-One delivers productive, business excellent colour printing for property places of work and features Wi-Fi, Computerized Document Feeder, two sided printing and Scan to Cloud function.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040
With MAXIFY Cloud Hyperlink you’ll be able to print from and scan to well-liked cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive – immediately from the printer display or from a smartphone utilizing the MAXIFY Printing Remedies app. Scan to email, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print features can also be supported.
- Compact All-In-One for the busy home office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 11 colour pages/min and 16 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi printing from and scanning to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 250-sheet paper cassette
- Print up to 1,200 mono and 900 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.