Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB2060 could be the perfect multifunction printer for just about any modest business enterprise or property office. From printing and copying to scanning and faxing, it does the work with easy relieve. Rest assured the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 can do the task.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060
Maximise your output You will rise up to one,two hundred black and white internet pages from its 250 sheet paper tray – shipped by MAXIFY’s substantial capacity XL ink tanks. Delight in high quality outcomes with MAXIFY The anti-smudge waterproof inks reach a print resolution of 600 x one,200 DPI and scan as many as one,two hundred DPI for continuously skilled benefits.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.