Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The MAXIFY MB2150’s flexibility and performance enable it to be perfect for home offices. Wi-fi connectivity signifies you can hook up it on your home community for printing from various units.
Improved, however, the ability to scan, copy and fax usually means the 4-in-one has all of your small business wants to be included. It is not going to shy away from functioning tricky both, using a proposed every month print quantity of in between two hundred and 1,000 internet pages.
- Fast printing: 19 ipm mono, 13 ipm color
- Wi-Fi networking for direct printing from mobile devices
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page color ink yields
- Stay productive: 250-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
Please note that the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App has now replaced the Easy-PhotoPrint App.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is a free application for Apple iOS or Android smartphones and tablets that when connected to a Wi-Fi enabled PIXMA, MAXIFY or SELPHY printer enables a wide range of printing capabilities.
A selection of the key features available when using the Canon PRINT App are highlighted below –
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Bordered or borderless printing
- Easily print Web pages from your browser
- Access the user manual
- Check ink levels and buy ink when needed
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8)|
|MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows)|