Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Selection generates remarkable prints with lively colors and crisp concept working with its marker- and in addition friction-resistant DRHD inks.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Collection publishes A4 at a rapidly 19 ipm mono together with thirteen ipm color when its extremely first online web page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
The entire MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wi-Fi3 and is fully compatible with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet and smartphone via select popular Cloud services. You can also easily scan directly to your mobile device. Best of all, the eco-friendly MB2120 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8)|
|MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows)|