Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver Download – MAXIFY MB2350 Rapid and successful All-In-One giving small business excellent color printing for residence workplaces. Capabilities Wi-Fi and Ethernet, contact display screen operation moreover smartphone and cloud connectivity.
The successful MAXIFY ink tank can create numerous pages of printouts when impressive ink formulas can produce sharp textual content, bright contrast, and crystal clear and stain-resistant hues. While using the Canon PRINT software technological innovation, it is possible to remarkably quickly share and print pictures or files directly from your tablet or smartphone through well-known popular services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Push, Dropbox and much more.
Canon MAXIFY MB2350
- Fast All-In-One for the busy home office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 colour pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 500-sheet paper capacity
- Print up to 1,200 mono and 900 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB2300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 For Windows|
|MB2300 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 For Windows|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 For Windows|
|Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a For Mac OS|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199a For Mac OS|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 For Mac OS X 10.6|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a For Mac OS|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 For Mac OS|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.0.12 For Mac OS X 10.6|