Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Printer Drivers Download – Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Rapidly Wi-Fi All-In-One for demanding small place of work environments.
Characteristics ADF, 2-sided printing, usage controls and checking as well as strong smartphone and cloud connectivity. Dual Resistant Superior Density inks develop sharp text and vivid colors.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040
These pigment inks have superb fastness – so that they won’t fade eventually – and are marker and friction resistant also generating them great for superior quality enterprise files.
This Printer is Series Canon Maxify MB5000.
- Fast All-In-One for a busy small office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 colour pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 250-sheet paper cassette
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.