Canon MF3240 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon imageCLASS MF3240 generates quickly, high-quality laser files at a fast 21 pages-per-minute. The 250-sheet front loading paper cassette and Single Cartridge Process build effortless replenishing for steady output.
The imageCLASS MF3240 can quickly ship and obtain faxes using the built-in 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax modem and incorporates a strong record of tax attributes, like eight one-touch pace dial numbers, 100 coded speed dial quantities, 256-page fax reception memory capacity, sequential broadcasting and exercise reviews. Optimized for speed, your projects will likely be accelerated that has a USB two.0 Hi-Speed interface.
Canon MF3240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MF3240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.