Canon MG2450 Drivers & Software Download– Canon PIXMA MG2450 Stylish and affordable All-In-One for the home. Compact All-In-One for straightforward printing, scanning and copying in the home giving optional, cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software package for wise website printing.
Canon MG2450 Drivers
- Compact All-In-One with the residence: print, duplicate and scan
- Premium quality prints with as many as 4800dpi and Good cartridge technological innovation
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for considerably less
- Automobile Ability On turns the printer on after you start printing
- Vehicle Ability Off switches the printer off when not used
- Scanner type flatbed photo, document scanner & contact image sensor
- Max. scanner resolution (Optical) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Max. scan speed A4 Approx. 15 sec
- Max. document size 216 x 297 mm
- Scanning Depth Colour (In/Out) 48 bit/24 bit, 16 bit/8 bit-Greyscale
Canon MG2450 Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG2450 Drivers Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.