Canon MG2922 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2922 is a compact Wi-fi Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer that gives real benefit and exceptional affordability. Copy, scan, and print from just about everywhere around your home with its wi-fi capacity.
And by using a maximum coloration resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2922 enables you to make beautiful prints at your home.
Canon MG2922 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG2922 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MG2922 PrinterDrivers Download
This Software & Drivers Support for Printer: Canon PIXMA MG2910/ Canon PIXMA MG2920/ Canon PIXMA MG2922/ Canon PIXMA MG2930/ Canon PIXMA MG2940/ Canon PIXMA MG2950/ Canon PIXMA MG2960/ Canon PIXMA MG2970/ Canon PIXMA MG2980/ Canon PIXMA MG2990.