Canon MG5200 Printer Driver Download for OS Linux, Mac and Windows – Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One: Advanced Wireless. The PIXMA MG5220 is an advanced wireless inkjet photo all-in-one with a stylish, compact design delivering a fantastic combination of performance and convenience.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you easily print and scan wirelessly around the house plus the ability to print your photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices1,4. Enjoy superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi2 with 1pl and a five individual ink tank system to print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp documents with incredible quality while only replacing the ink color you need. 1 Photo All-In-One Printer with 2.4″ LCD
Canon MG5200 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG5200 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Driver Download
|Pixma MG5200 MP Driver – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|Pixma MG5200 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|Pixma MG5200 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|