Canon MG5350 Colour Printer Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon PIXMA MG5350 High quality, feature-rich Photo All-In-One with Wi-Fi for household PIXMA MG5350 is really an superior Photograph All-In-One with 5 Solitary Inks, Wi-Fi & Auto Duplex printing. Intuitive interface with Quick Operation & 7.5cm TFT display takes you quickly to the function you need.
Canon MG5350 Colour Printer
- Advanced All-in-One
- Quick Operation
- 5 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min. 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 colour ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- Auto Duplex & Direct Disc Print
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon MG5350 Colour Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG5350 Colour Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MG5350 Colour Printer Driver Download
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP,
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 (Mini Master Setup)
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000(XPS)
Mac OS X v10.8, v10.7, v10.6, v10.5 (Mini Master)
Mac Os X 10.5, 10.6