Canon MX457 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The wireless printer Canon MX457 multi functional place of work is inexpensive and easy to implement, delivering significant effects as image paper at the greatest resolution of 4800 x 1200 coloration dpi.
The design includes a two line text Liquid crystal display exhibit and generates success of approximately 9.7 ipm for black and white documents and about 5.5 ipm in color and generates borderless pictures of ten x fifteen cm in approximately forty-six seconds.
Canon MX457 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX457 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.