Canon PIXMA E480 Series Driver Download – The Canon E480 tend to be the various business office printing gains together with a fully-integrated computerized doc feeder20 which retains up to 20 sheets, as well as borderless printing, fax purpose, and quickly print speeds of roughly 8.8 pictures for each minute (ipm)two for black and white prints, and 4.4 ipm2 for shade.
The printer also characteristics sophisticated wi-fi connectivity solutions, supplying users using the adaptability to control print careers from just about any place during the property business.
The PIXMA E48 printer is appropriate along with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) software, which delivers users with immediate access to the cloud by PIXMA Cloud Link12 to easily print and scan photographs and files from find online cloud services, which include Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, Evernote®, Google DriveTM, Microsoft® OneDrive™, and more.
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free PPS app.11
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® – no drivers needed! 13
- Super G3 Fax: The high-speed business fax15 standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 19 coded speed dials and memory for up to 50 incoming pages.17
- Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Canon PIXMA E480 Series Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA E480 Series Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA E480 Series Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|E480 series Full Driver & Software Package – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Download|
|E480 series MP Drivers – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|E480 series XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
|E480 series Full Driver & Software Package – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/ 10.9/10.8/10.7|
|E480 series CUPS Printer Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/ 10.9/10.8/10.7|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/ 10.9/10.8/10.7|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux – Debian Packagearchive|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux – rpm Packagearchive|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux – Source file|
|ScanGear MP – Linux – Debian Packagearchive|
|ScanGear MP – Linux – rpm Packagearchive|
|ScanGear MP – Linux – Source file|