Canon PIXMA E500 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA Ink Effective E500 is designed to offer you an inexpensive printing encounter. Apart from print, copy and scan functionalities, the PIXMA E500 also provides impressive Complete High definition Film Print and Enjoyable Filter Outcome to dramatize your photos.
Canon PIXMA E500
- Fine Cartridge
- PIXMA E500
- The new FINE cartridge improves color reproduction in red area for more brilliant colour images. It also enhances the print speed while maintaining image quality.
- Fun Filter Effect
- 5 fun effects to create artistic effects to your ordinary image.
- Fish-Eye, Miniature, Soft Focus, Blur Background, Cloud Link
- Printing photos from your online album or get useful stationery templates directly from your printer.
- Web templates from Canon Server
- Online Photo Albums
Canon PIXMA E500 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA E500 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.