Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver Download – PIXMA G3500 A Wi-Fi & Cloud enabled multi-functional printer, with high yield ink bottles, allowing you to create low-cost stunning prints for both documents and photos at home or in the office.
Easily print from anywhere, as the PIXMA G3500 is Wi-Fi enabled, allowing you to print wirelessly from your PC and smart devices through our ‘Canon PRINT app.’ So you don’t have to install new software to get your printing underway.
Connected High Yield Printing, Copying, and Scanning
With built-in Wi-Fi, the PIXMA G3500 is perfect for use in the home, home office, and small business environments, whether you are printing documents or photos. Our multi-function device comes with unrivaled page yields of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages*, meaning you can enjoy significant savings with low printing costs.
- A wireless multi-function high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages*
- Wi-Fi printing from smart devices with Canon’s PRINT app and PIXMA Cloud Link.
- 4×6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- High volume cost-effective printing.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.