Canon Pixma IP1980 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA iP1980 Image Printer, featuring the fantastic Cartridge for swiftly and significant excellent photo printing, two-picoliter ink droplets and resolution of 4,800 x just one,200 dpi, finishes a high 4″ x 6″ borderless printing in only fifty 5 seconds.
As many as 100-year album way of life may be acquired with new ChormaLife 100’s Fantastic cartridge and film Paper Pro or Photograph Paper Additionally Shiny or Photograph Paper Also Semi-gloss or Shiny Impression Paper.
This stylishly intended printer fits correctly in just about any surroundings. The reasonable charge of iP1980 may make it grow to be the quite very first preference of students for printing alternative.
PIXMA iP1980 On-Screen Manual v1.00
For Microsoft Windows
File: Download Link
Printhead / Ink
- Smallest Ink droplet size: 2pl
- Ink: PG-830 (Pigment Black), CL-831 (Dye C/M/Y), Optional ink cartridge: PG-40 (Pigment Black), CL-41 (Dye C/M/Y)
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System^
- Auto Photo Fix function optimizes photo quality automatically#
- 2pl ink droplet & 4,800 x 1,200dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink printing
- Compact body design
- 4R borderless photo printing: approx. 55 sec.
Canon Pixma IP1980 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows 2000, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma IP1980 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language from the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.