Canon PIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver Download– The iP6310D is a six-color photo printer that features Canon’s ChromaLife100 ink system. Convenient and versatile, the iP31D supports a number of direct photo printing capabilities including select memory cards, digital cameras, DV camcorders, camera phones and other PictBridge ready devices.
Canon PIXMA iP6310D
It also offers a maximum of 4800 by 1200 dots per inch (dpi) resolution with microscopic ink droplets as small as two picoliters. In fact, it can create a borderless 4 x 6 inch photo lab quality print in approximately a minute, as well as other popular sizes, from wallet to 8.5 x 11 inch size prints. The iP6310D also delivers fast print speeds of up to 60 seconds for 4 x 6 borderless photos and less than two minutes for 8 x 10 inch photos.
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon PIXMA iP6310D Software and Driver, please feel free to contact administrator Canon Driver Printer us by email at [email protected]