Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – – The Canon PIXMA iP8740 Love amazing, excellent pics approximately A3+ with this top quality six individual ink printer. Print wirelessly all over the house together with from smartphones, tablets and Wi-Fi cameras. Ideal for image fanatics.
This high-quality photo printer, having an innovative design, offers a sophisticated six color ink technique enabling you to print beautiful top quality photographs in measurements from 10x15cm nearly A3+ too as paperwork – creating it the ideal selection for photography fans.
Canon PIXMA iP8740 is an associate in Nursing inkjet printer that is capable of printing pictures with top quality. By using employing a single ink six premium, the Pixma science 8740 is ready to give the most image prints resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. Take it easy you can also even have the ability to print both color or monochrome documents of this printer.
This printer bargains printing photographs as much as A3 measurement and the standard is excellent. Beef up for wireless printing from the pc, smartphones, drugs, and cameras that options wi-fi. For those of you, smartphone users will just print beautiful photographs with wirelessly with the make stronger of the applying PIXMA Printing solutions, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. customers digital camera that options Wi-Fi might also print wirelessly with wi-fi beef up PictBridge.
- Premium A3+ printer with wireless connectivity for photo enthusiasts
- 6-colour system includes gray ink for exceptional color and monoprints
- Efficient individually replaceable single ink tanks and optional XL inks
- Printing from smartphones and tablets with Canon PRINT app
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Wireless PictBridge support
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.