Canon PIXMA MG2255 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2255 Ideal for day to day printing, scanning and copying, this fast All-In-One consists of the Fantastic top quality cartridge method. While using the compact and stylish FastFront style, it’s going to take up much less house and assures easy paper loading and ink substitute. XL Wonderful cartridges provide appreciably far more internet pages and last longer involving ink replacements, ideal if you print routinely. Print much more for significantly less, with economical XL cartridges that provide up to 50% savings per web page when compared to their conventional equivalents.
Canon PIXMA MG2255
- Convenient and easy to replace (FINE Cartridge)
- Micro ink droplets for precise print (2pl)
- High resolution photo printing (4800dpi Maximum)
- Compact design and easy operation (FastFront)
- High resolution scanning (1200x2400dpi)
- Smart web printing (Easy-WebPrint EX)
Canon PIXMA MG2255 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2255 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.