Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2540 Uncomplicated to make use of, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner, and copier inside an attractive white and giving optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software program for sensible website printing. The PIXMA MG2540 comes with My Image Garden software package that puts all your favorite printing attributes, like Distinctive Filters and Whole High definition Movie Print2, in a single hassle-free computer software application. Rejoice your vivid memories by making custom-made prints from your treasure trove of photos and movies. My Image Garden also will help you organize your pictures with calendar view and facial recognition. As well as, resourceful templates in different color combos and styles assist in inspiring your picture initiatives. Also, you?ll have usage of Inventive PARK PREMIUM4 the place you’ll be able to download exceptional, innovative assignments and material.
The Fantastic cartridge technique with min. 2pl ink droplets and as much as 4800dpi print resolution provide incredible amounts of depth. With A4 ISO ESAT speeds of 8.0ipm mono/4.0ipm for color, there’s just about no looking ahead to your paperwork to print. Pixma MG2540 printer type is the parent or derivative of the Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.