Canon PIXMA MG3130 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3130 Print paperwork and world-wide-web internet pages with crisp, crystal clear textual content and lively hues although built-in Vehicle Duplex Printing permits you to to absolutely right away print on just about every side with the paper and should aid decrease paper utilization and benefit by about 50%.
Canon PIXMA MG3130
Speaking of web-site printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you to definitely very easily receive and combine several world-wide-web web pages to produce and print your personal format.4 You can also remodel your Higher definition Motion picture clips into beautiful shots.five Check out amazing, easy-to-view scans by superior graphic analysis and area-by-area information correction, instantly. Moreover, you can print and scan jpeg and pdf files wirelessly from suitable iPad, iphone, iPod make contact with, and Android devices6 while getting enjoyment within a absolutely new technique to load your authentic Canon ink and paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3130 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3130 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.