Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3150 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex) The Canon PIXMA MG3150 features quickly and effective high high quality printing, scanning and copying. With its easy-to-use FastFront method replacing both ink and paper is simple.
Canon PIXMA MG3150
- Compact and stylish design with FastFront
- Prints up to 4800 dpi with minimum 2pl ink droplets
- ISO speeds of 9.2 IPM in mono and 5.0 IPM in colour*
- 10 x 15 cm (4″ x 6″) photo printed in approximately 44 seconds
- Print from anywhere in the home with built-in Wi-Fi
- Eco features including Auto Duplex Printing
- Print photos from your HD movies with Full HD Movie Print**
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.