MG Series – Inkjet
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers excellent quality and convenience in a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi®9 technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from virtually anywhere around your house.
Built-in AirPrint10 compatibility allows you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with virtually no setup! Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1, not to mention the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
PIXMA MG3220 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
PIXMA MG3220 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download
- MG3220 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG3220 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Get Complete Canon PIXMA MG3200 Series Driver & Software Download