Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3550 Stylish, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One with easy mobile printing Stylish and compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing and using from anywhere at home. With fast, high-quality print, copy and scan it also supports Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app Wireless printing. With Wi-Fi and AirPrint support you can print from smartphones, tablets and Apple devices. This printer has the capacity to furnish quality prints with a most extreme determination up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and the following nature of the scanner until essentially the most extended choice is 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3550
The Canon PIXMA MG3550 is fit for taking care of each remaining certainly one of the issues of printing, copier and sweep up to A4 paper size, and Letter or Lawful. You likewise can print color and monochrome data. Ordinance PIXMA Mg3550 printer is moreover fit for working for Auto Duplex (printing two aspects). Lend a hand for far-flung distribution with an assortment of enjoyable peculiarities and allows to print email, photographs and PDF paperwork straightforwardly from the web with backing for Google Cloud Print attribute.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna,