Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The compact PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One has attributes that make it a simple choice for the educated client. Built-in Wi-Fi®9 technologies will allow you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from virtually any place all-around your home.
Built-in AirPrint10 compatibility lets you write appropriate from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with fundamentally no setup! Print beautiful, borderless photographs in your house approximately eight.5″ x 11″ dimension using a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1, in addition to the convenience and top quality of Canon Great ink cartridges.
My Image Garden Software puts all of your current beloved printing characteristics, these types of as Pleasurable Filter Results like Fish Eye and Blur Qualifications, Whole High definition Film Print5 and even more all into just one hassle-free software application. Furthermore, My Impression Backyard garden adds terrific photograph firm benefit with calendar perspective and facial recognition.
With your entire recollections in a single put, it truly is effortless to print gorgeous, borderless pictures to share and enjoy. It’s also your imaginative coach since the computer software provides original templates in several color combos and patterns in your new image assignments. My Impression Back garden also offers you accessibility to Imaginative PARK PREMIUM16 exactly where you could download exceptional, innovative tasks and content material.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.