Canon PIXMA MG5200 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a state-of-the-art wireless inkjet photo all-in-one by using a current, compact structure delivering a fantastic blend of functionality and benefit. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to conveniently print and scans wirelessly around the household also the chance to print your images from compatible iPhone, iPod contact, and Android devices1,2.
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Driver
Appreciate remarkable 9600 x 2400 greatest shade dpi with 1pl and a five-person ink tank program to print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp documents with unbelievable excellent though only replacing the ink color you require.
Canon MG5200 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG5200 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Driver Download Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna.