Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5540 Inkjet Photo Printers Top quality 5-ink All-In-One with simple mobile and cloud printing A high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One for the residence with print, duplicate and scan functions. Options contain five Solitary Inks, advanced connectivity for smartphone and direct cloud printing furthermore XL ink options.
- High-quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy, and scan functions
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks, and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13 /macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package – Windows 10/ x64/8.1/x64/8/x64/7/ x64/Vista/64/XP|
|MG5500 series MP Drivers – Windows 10/ x64/8.1/x64/8/x64/7/ x64/Vista/64/XP|
|MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/ x64/Vista/64|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|ICA Driver macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.6|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.6|
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Linux (Source file)|
|MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|