Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG6120 Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers delivers high performance, quality and real ease of use in one, sleek machine. It begins with a revolutionary interface that Canon has created where the top of your printer turns into a sleek, ultra-responsive touch panel.
The Intelligent Touch System provides light-guided direction with gorgeous touch sensitive controls so only the buttons you need light up. Your fingers will realize fluid, effortless operation where once you choose your function you’re one step away from imaging brilliance.
Extraordinary Resolution: Realize the power of 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi firing with 1pl. Benefit? Incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Six Individual Ink Tank System: This 6-colour ink system consists of five dye-based inks including a dedicated gray ink tank for professional-looking black & white and color photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp, laser-quality text. Plus, only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and selects genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album9.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast: Print a borderless, 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 20 seconds.8
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.