Canon PIXMA MG6170 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG6170 capabilities the Smart Contact Process that enables step-by-step touch monitor navigation, 6 specific ink tank system in addition more grey ink to reinforce the textures of equally B/W and coloration pics.
Each one of these come with a modern piano black box style and design, creating Canon printers an ideal mix of favor and material!
Canon PIXMA MG6170
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- 1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
- 6-color individual ink tank system including gray ink for B&W photo and enrich overall color graduation
- The photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- New Intelligent Touch System for quick and easy operation
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless and Ethernet for network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and DVD/CD print
- 2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- 4,800 x 4,800dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- 3.0″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll controls
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive
- Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print
Canon PIXMA MG6170 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6170 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.