Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG6420 is a exceptional Wireless1 Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer delivering great overall performance and versatility. The MG6420 prints wonderful, borderless2 images approximately 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp paperwork with outstanding quality.
The printer includes a maximum shade dpi3 of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl engineering, 5 person ink tanks and the ChromaLife100+ system. And if a colour runs out, you only swap the ink tank you need
The PIXMA MG6420 features the convenience of Canon PRINT app, which lets you print photos or documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as, Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
MG6420 Scanner Sepcification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi12, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi12
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode17, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.