Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG6620 is a remarkable Wi-fi Inkjet Photograph All-In-One printer offering terrific effectiveness, flexibility, and essential good quality.
The MG6620 permits you to conveniently print each fantastic, borderless pics, as well as crisp paperwork as many as 8.5″ x 11″ with 4800 x 1200 highest coloration dpi1 and 2pl know-how. That has a 3.0″ Liquid crystal display Touchscreen and built-in memory card slots, two the MG6620 lets you preview, edit and print your visuals proper within the printer.
The PIXMA MG6620 provides an assortment of ways to produce smartphone and tablet printing effortless and straightforward, and it begins with all the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT application lets you print and scan photos or paperwork directly from your appropriate cell product.
Together with the cloud printing purpose you could print straight from choose on-line cloud products and services, including Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, One Drive™, Google Drive®, and much more, either in the printer itself or from almost everywhere using your compatible cell unit using the totally free Canon PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver and Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/0.8/10.7|
|MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6|
|MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/0.8/10.7|
|MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.6|
|ICA Driver – OS X 10.6|
|Canon IJ Network Tool – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/x64/Vista/x64/XP|
|MG6600 series MP Drivers – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/x64/Vista/x64/XP|
|MG6600 series XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/x64/Vista/x64|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Source file)|