Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA Residence Printer solution? Then glance no additional as opposed to MG7760. Earning simple operate of any printing task, the MG7760 is excellent for printing excellent relatives pictures and in many cases better for printing out excellent school assignments or printing immediate within the world-wide-web.
That has a multitude of connectivity choices the MG7760 should help you hook up right away and its fashion will make sure it could fit in easily in any home.
Detail Featured This Printer
Near Field Communication Compatibility
No troublesome settings needed. Printing and scanning are made easy simply by touching an NFC compatible smartphone or tablet against the printer. Near Field Communication enables you to print from and scan to smart devices easily with a touch of the printer.
Direct Wireless Connection
Do you need the technology that allows you to print images using a smartphone or tablet even without a Wi-Fi router or access point? Eliminate the need for a Wi-Fi router and automatically connect to your printer.
New and Improved Inks
Looking for better visual impact? With new PIXMA inks that offer you improvements in black and red ink quality, your webpage and photo print quality will be more vivid than ever.
Print Direct from Instagram
Want to print photos directly from Instagram? Well, now you can. Easily print your photos posted on Instagram along with comments using a smart device. You can even print photos of people that you follow, allowing you to save all those important memories.
Easy Printing App
Easily print with the new smart device application Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY. Using a Wi-Fi connection, it’s the perfect way to perform simple printing especially for those who have printers without a display.
Streamline your printer for a quicker and stress-free setup. Now with simpler Wi-Fi settings and simultaneous operations, you’ll be up and running in no time.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.