Canon PIXMA MG8200 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer This printer has worked very well for us so far. We use it on our network with wifi and also have experienced zero concerns given that assigning it a static IP. It prints high-quality textual content and images, and we have no issue with all the output.
Even so, you will discover several problems with this printer that make me loathe to suggest it. Initially off, I am unable to believe that how long it will require being willing to print from a cold-start. No inkjet ought to need to have this substantial time. However, it guaranteed does.
Canon PIXMA MG8200
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network
- Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Driver Download