Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux –
The Canon PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease to your home printing experience. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. The 3.5″ Touch Screen LCD makes operation easy and a Quick Start feature allows you to power up in mere seconds so full operation is possible in a much shorter time. Other features include built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a 3.5″ Touch Screen LCD, six individual ink tanks including gray ink, built-in CD/DVD printing and a Dual Function Panel that makes navigating through all the options very simple.
The PIXMA MG8220 also allows you to turn your office into an image lab. Print professional looking, borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and the heralded FINE ink cartridges. And with five individual ink tanks, you’ll be able to replace only the color that runs out! Print documents and web pages with crisp, clear text and vibrant colors while built-in imaging technology
Canon PIXMA MG8220
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – The Canon Pixma MG8220 offers the very best print high quality of any inkjet multifunction we’ve checked out.
Canon MG8220 Ink Cartridge:
PGI-225 Pigment Black CLI-226 Cyan CLI-226 Magenta CLI-226 Yellow CLI-226 Black CLI-226 Gray CLI-226 Light Cyan CLI-226 Light Magenta
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Scanner Specification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network
- Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Applicable Models Canon PIXMA MG8200 Series
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/ MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver Download Installations
- Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Canon PIXMA MG8220 download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Specification:
Canon PIXMA MG8220 is the printer with 6 individual ink tanks that has 1pl ink droplet and 9600 x 2400 maximum dpi color resolution. This printer provides the user with high quality printing result that can be used for home or office needs. What makes this printer appealing is the sleek design and the easy to use system.
You also can get all of your printing done in a short time since this printer can print up to 12.5 ipm (images per minute) regarding black and white documents and 9.3 ipm for colored documents. The compatible media size is 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, letter, legal, envelope No. 10, US credit card size and so on. You can get so many advantages from a single printer with this device then why don’t you try?