Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download for OS Windows and Mac – Canon PIXMA MP130 All-in-One Photo Printer Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Scanner Copier and DigitalCard Reader – You’ll be astonished at anything you can perform with a person compact device: Print high-quality pictures and textual content. Copy paperwork. Scan photographs and various visuals. And while using the direct print card slot, you may print immediate from pick out memory playing cards! Also involved is a powerful software package suite showcasing Easy-PhotoPrint that is certainly intended to simplify the printing of good digital pictures. Easy-WebPrint software was produced to print your website webpages in entire coloration without having trimming off the right-hand margin.
Canon PIXMA MP130
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download:
MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7/Vista)
MP Driver Ver. 700a (Windows XP/2000)
MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)
MP Driver Ver. 7.00 (Windows XP x64)
MP Navigator Ver. 1.17 (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MP Navigator Ver. 2.0.8 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)