Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Printer & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP280 Adaptable and affordable All-In-One with each day consumer PIXMA MP280 is often a compact, very affordable and stylish All-In-One. Realize photo-lab-quality prints from movies applying Total High definition Film Print, or acquire the charge of website printing with Easy-WebPrint EX.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
- ISO ESAT Speed 8.4 / 4.8 ipm mono/col
- Full HD Movie Print
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 43 sec.
- 4800dpi, 2pl quality
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Compact & Stylish design
- Auto Photo Fix II
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit – 64bit), Windows 8(32bit -/ 64bit), Windows 7(32bit – 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit – 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Device Driver us via email at [email protected]