Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download for Windows, MAC and Linux – the PIXMA MP287 makes everyday printing, copying and scanning tasks easier than ever before.Colour inkjet printer, copier and scanner, ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 8.4ipm (Mono), Media: A4, Letter, photo stickers and more
- Print Speed
- Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
- Click here for summary report
- Click here for Document Print and Copy Speed Measurement Conditions
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download for Windows, MAC, and Linux
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer Driver Download, please feel free to contact administrator Canon Driver Printer us by email at [email protected]