Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX420 Inkjet Picture Printers The stylish All-In-One for that dwelling office Multifunctional capabilities may be liked in all places with this classy All-In-One. Developed in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, additionally productive speeds and easy operation help it become excellent for that home business office.
Canon PIXMA MX420
- All-In-One with fax, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Stylish all-black design
- 6.2cm TFT display
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- 30-sheet ADF
- ISO ESAT 8.7 ipm mono / 5.0 ipm colour
- 10x15cm photos in approx. 42 seconds
- Scan to USB & memory card
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX420 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|MX420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX420 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden||Download|
|MX420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|