Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX479 Wi-fi Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax Improve your day by day efficiency using the PIXMA MX479 Wireless Place of work All-in-One Printer.
The PIXMA MX479 excels in connectivity. With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from the suitable smartphone or tablet from nearly any place all-around the office.
It is loaded with time-saving features also, including a computerized document feeder that holds as many as thirty sheets. When it comes the perfect time to improve ink or include paper, the FastFront element tends to make it quick and easy idea for the front of your printer! Also, the optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridges imply you may print more time ahead of having to interchange your cartridges. One more excellent feature with the PIXMA MX479 is My Impression Backyard software package.
My Image Yard puts your printing characteristics, this kind of as Particular Filters and Full Hd Movie Print, in one handy computer software. It helps you arrange your shots with calendar look at and facial recognition. Canon PIXMA MX479 Wireless Office environment Inkjet All-in-One Printer: Print Velocity Black: Approximately 9.7 ppm; Coloration: Around 5.5 ppm Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in Wireless Substitute Ink Canon PG-240, PG-240XL, PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridges; CL-241, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) Print from many computer systems Immediate Print Supported USB two.0 port, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print 30-page auto-document feeder Copier.
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.