Canon PIXMA MX493 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX493 Connect with the cloud using this type of cost-effective Wi-Fi® All-In-One. Ideal for that household you can print, duplicate, scan and fax with ease at the same time as share features in between many devices such as smartphones and tablets. Delight in affordable, day to day functionality at your house with PIXMA MX493, which makes it possible for uncomplicated wireless sharing of print, duplicate, scan and fax functions in between numerous units and attributes a trendy, ultra-small, area saving footprint that matches effortlessly into any setting.
Canon PIXMA MX493
Download Canon PRINT app for fast and easy wi-fi printing from smartphones and tablets. You can also print from, and scan to wise products above a Wi-Fi® community – with no connecting to a Computer or setting up a driver.
Canon PIXMA MX493 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX493 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX493 Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon MX493 Full Driver & Software Package — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|Canon MX493 XPS Printer Driver — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|Canon MX493 MP Drivers — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|MX493 Full Driver & Software Package — (Mac OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|Canon MX493 CUPS Printer Driver — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|ICA Driver— (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|IJ Scan Utility — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|Canon MX493 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|