Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver Download – The PIXMA MX722 delivers remarkable high-quality and pace in your residence workplace. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning nearly anywhere in your home. Additionally, it consists of AirPrint2, which helps you to wirelessly print from the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets.
The MX722 also provides a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette for concentrating on your do the job and not running away from paper! This can provide office efficiency to all-new ranges and enable lessen costs at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MX724
The MX722 also allows you to flip your place of work into a photo lab. Print borderless5 image lab good quality images up to 8.5″ x 11″ in sizing. My Graphic Garden6 application can make organizing and print your pictures entertaining and simple with excellent facial recognition, Enjoyable Filters, Calendar Business, Automated Layout Strategies plus more.
The MX722 provides excellent small business imaging high-quality and adaptable solutions that can aid in bringing your home organization to your up coming degree.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm14
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.