Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MX926 could be the ultimate addition to any dwelling office environment. Having an Automated Document Feeder that loads as many as 35 web pages for rapid double-sided copying, scanning and faxing, this All-in-One Printer presents convenience and functionality together with excellent performance.
Canon PIXMA MX926
It’s 1PL Good print-head technological innovation creates a print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, assisting you to make documents and photographs with stunning depth and color copy. The MX926 is likewise easy to employ and simple to connect with. This printer is the parent of the Canon Pixma MX920 series
It is possible to make print requests from its 3-inch color Lcd touch-screen, or using Wi-Fi from any personal computer inside the workplace. It is possible to also hook up with the MX926 on the smartphone or tablet via PIXMA Cloud Website link, Apple AirPrint, or Google Cloud Print from any place on the planet.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver Download
|Operating System Support||Download|
|MX926 CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MX926 Scanner Driver Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6|
|ICA Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MX926 Mini Master Setup OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.6|
|MX926 CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.6|
|MX926 MP Drivers Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|MX926 XPS Printer Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|MX926 Mini Master Setup Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|ScanGear MP Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Linux (Source file)|
|MX926 ScanGear MP Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX926 ScanGear MP Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX926 IJ Printer Driver Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX926 IJ Printer Driver Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon PIXMA MX926, please feel free to contact administrator Drivers Devices us by email at [email protected]