Canon PIXMA TS5051 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS5051 Inkjet Printer multifunction A4 printer / scanner / copier, twelve photos for every minute in monochrome, nine photographs for every minute in shade, 4800 x 1200, Lcd, card reader, duplex, AirPrint, USB, WiFi Domestic inkjet printer that capabilities a smooth structure and excellent connectivity.
Also, you will discover innovative functions which will help save you tons of your time and effort. Mezi Tyto funky stained napríklad bezdrátový TISK pomocí WiFi website A SLUZBY cloudové Canon Cloud Website link. Huge, intuitive Lcd contact display screen makes certain that every operate are going to be absolutely at your fingertips. All features are accessible through the house display screen. The printer’s compact sizing and contained attributes suited to all Households and workplaces.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.