Canon PIXMA TS6051 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon TS6051 Compact All-In-One touchscreen printer ideal for quickly property document and photograph printing. PIXMA TS6050 Collection A compact, desk-friendly printer, scanner and copier with multiple connectivity selections. Quick, high-quality photo and doc printing, furthermore an intuitive seven.five cm (3”) Lcd touchscreen. Get pleasure from high-quality prints with 1 of Canon’s stylishly compact three-in-one property printers
Canon PIXMA TS6051
Canon PIXMA TS6000 Series :
- PIXMA TS6050 (BLACK)
- PIXMA TS6052 (GREY)
- PIXMA TS6051 (WHITE)
Canon PIXMA TS6051 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS6051 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.